Join The #SSConf2021 Virtual Conference Watch 9 x SSC Presentations from our 'Return To Play in Elite Sport' Conference
- *** Sign-up to watch 9 x SSC Presentations from our annual Sports Medicine Conference (*Registration Required). ***
Over the next 9 x weeks we’ll be releasing keynote talks from our Return To Play in Elite Sport Conference. Sign-up below, and we’ll send you the links. A new talk is released every week and will be delivered to your via email. Sign up below
All talks are released on a complimentary basis, in celebration of our 2021 International Annual Sports Medicine Conference – Injury and Performance in Elite Sport which is taking place on SATURDAY 6th & SUNDAY 7th NOVEMBER 2021 – Find our more at https://sscsportsmedconference.com
▷ Complimentary Access – 9 x SSC Presentations ◁
For those clinicians and coaches working within Elite Sport there will be complimentary access to the following 9 x SSC Presentations:
- Week 1: Ray Moran ~ Surgical considerations in ACL Reconstruction in the elite athlete
- Week 2: Enda King ~ Role of 3D biomechanical analysis in RTP after ACL Reconstruction
- Week 3: Neil Welch ~ Strength and power profiling in the management of elite athletes with low back pain
- Week 4: Colm Fuller ~ Management and RTP of cervical injury in elite rugby
- Week 5: Johnny McKenna ~ Surgical management of the unstable ankle in elite sport
- Week 6: Colin Griffin ~ Strength and biomechanical analysis in the management of foot and ankle injury
- Week 7: Hannan Mullett ~ Surgical management of the unstable shoulder in elite sport
- Week 8: Edel Fanning ~ The role of 3D biomechanical analysis in RTP following shoulder stabilisation
- Week 9: Andy Franklyn-Miller ~ Non-surgical management of athletic groin pain
Join us for #SSCConf21 – Injury and Peak Performance in Elite Sport
▷ 6th & 7th November 2021
Due to the ongoing Covid 19 related restrictions relating to travel, we have continued with our online conference format this year and expanded to an even bigger program with two keynote presentations, 2 panel discussions and 7 sessions with a host of > 33 x internationally renowned world expert speakers over the two days.
The conference will be streamed LIVE on 6th and 7th of November, and it will be available On-Demand for six weeks after that to maximise the availability of the content and to ensure the opportunity for repeat viewing to optimise the learning experience.
We will have seven sessions covering #Muscle, #Tendon, #Bone, #Load, #Special Groups and #24 Hour Athlete with presenters including Orthopaedic Surgeons, Sports Medicine Consultants, Physiotherapists and Strength & Conditioning Coaches from an array of elite sports including NFL, NBA, Premier League Football, Athletics, Formula 1, PGA Golf, Horse Racing and International Rugby.
The conference is approved for 18 x hours CPD and certificates will be available after the event and will provide an excellent professional development opportunity in the absence and postponement of so many events this year.
Q. How many other speakers will be presenting?
A. We have 33 x international speakers lined-up to present over the 2 x days
Q. Where can I view the full programme?
A. For all the conference details and full programme click HERE and to go straight and book your place for access to the full 2 x day content click HERE. All conference details are available at www.sscsportsmedconference.com
We look forward to you joining us online!